The Welcome Tab is the default page when a user first lands on the church profile.
The Fields available under the Welcome Tab are:
- The Lord's Day Service Times: This is a text area designed to give you the freedom to list the churches Lords Day service times, Sunday School times, Evening Service Times.
- From The Pulpit: This field will link to the sermons preached from the church pulpit and have been uploaded to Sermon Stream.
- Main Church Phone Number: This should be the main church phone number. This number is searchable in the Shepherd's Stream Search engine.
- Church Website URL: If the church has a website this field will link to the site.
- Church Description: This is the field for the full church description.
Note: The description field is at the bottom of the edit page.
The Ministries tab on Shepherd's Stream allows the church to list their different types of ministries. Church leadership may list as many ministries as needed. The Ministries tab on Shepherd's StreamThe available fields are: Ministry Type Ministry ...
The Documents tab allows churches to upload documents and make them available for download. Currently only the PDF format is supported. To add a document to the documents tab select the add media menu item from the gear icon drop down menu. Use the ...
The Leadership tab is where you enter the church leadership information. Enter as many leaders as you need by selecting +Item button. Church Profile Leadership Tab on Shepherd's Stream Note: To display the leader's picture the email must be ...
The Audio Tab shows the MP3 audio that the church has uploaded. The max audio per listing is 50. The allowed file extensions are: mp3 wav wma
The history Tab is where you enter the churches history. You can edit the church history under the history edit field.